What if my devotions this morning is very boring? What will you do? Goof off? Distract yourself?
Do you think that anyone ever intentionally gives a boring speech/sermon/Sunday school?
What can you do?
- watch the speaker
- attempt to relate his points to yourself
- think of questions to ask
What are you revealing about yourself if you goof off?
- I don’t care
- your message is unimportant
- you are not worth my time
- disrespect – recently a judge fined himself because his own cellphone rang during court
We like life to be interesting. But really it’s up to you. If you choose to take an interest in a speech you think is boring, you may just find it interesting.